There are several sponsorship packages available for the Mumpreneur Conference & Awards 2015 – please see below for further details…
Thank you for your interest in being involved as a sponsor for the 7th Annual Mumpreneur Conference and Awards.
In short, The Mumpreneur Conference and Awards aims to support and celebrate parents in business throughout the UK and Ireland.
Become one of our headline sponsors during this fantastic day! We are looking for just three headline sponsors for The Mumpreneur Conference and Awards. The event will be run in association with your company. The benefits within this package are huge, so please contact us directly for details of what is included if you were to become the Gold Sponsor.
£995.00 (2 available)
Become the sponsor of our most popular category, The Inspire Award. We now have an Inspire Award for both the Mumpreneur and Dadpreneur categories ensuring the best of the best receive the recognition they deserve. You will receive all of the above, however all press releases sent out about all award categories would include your details, as all shortlisted nominees are in with a chance of winning this award.
£495.00 (10 available)
We have 10 silver sponsorship options available. You will be a sponsor of a specific award category and therefore a supporter of the conference as a whole. All of our award categories are available for sponsorship. See our website, for details on the categories themselves. Included in the price of the silver sponsorship is:
Being a Bronze Sponsor will allow you to promote your brand to the UK’s mumpreneur community, be involved in the event itself, and provide a financial support to the leading UK event for mums in business. Included in the price of the bronze sponsorship is
Being an exhibitor will allow you to promote your brand to the UK’s mumpreneur community on a one-to-one basis, be involved in the event itself, and provide a financial support to the leading UK event for mums in business. Included in the price of the exhibition package is:
Confirmation & Payment
Should you wish to become an award sponsor, please email email@example.com to confirm availability of your preferred category, and to discuss moving forward with booking your sponsorship. We anticipate each category will have similar press coverage, with the same number of shortlisted entrants for each category, and therefore will offer you an alternative award category should your first option be taken.
Payment can be made via BACS. Other payment options can be arranged, should this be unsuitable. Payment is required within 14 days of the invoice, and we will aim to include your details on the Mumpreneur UK website within 1 week of cleared payment.
Terms & Conditions
1. We reserve the right to refuse any sponsorship application should this be deemed unsuitable. We can refuse sponsorship without giving reason. We will not refuse applications beyond invoicing.
2. Your application must be signed and forwarded to us in order for us to reserve sponsorship on your chosen award. Until we receive your signed application, your preferred category may still be made available to other interested parties.
3. In the event that the award category stated on your application is no longer available, we will contact you to discuss an alternative category. In the event all categories are sponsored, your application will be refused.
4. Payment can be made via cheque or BACS. Payment is required within 14 days of the invoiced date.
5. Your details will not be featured on our website until payment has cleared.
6. Silver sponsors may at no time state that they are sponsors of ‘The Mumpreneur Conference and Awards 2015′, as this is reserved for our Gold Sponsor. Award Sponsors should state that they are sponsors of their selected category at The Mumpreneur Conference and Awards 2015, only following cleared payment. Award sponsors are invited to state that they are supporting the conference (and sponsoring the award).
7. We will endeavour to include the sponsor’s name, logo and web link where possible, however aside from the places stated in the agreed information, we can in no way guarantee the inclusion of your logo and details.
8. Selected press releases will include the award sponsors details, however we can in no way be held responsible should any publication wish not to publish these details.
9. Award Sponsors will receive a ticket and lunch for up to two representatives. Registration information should be completed similarly to all other ticket holders. Should you require additional tickets, you can purchase these through the Mumpreneur UK website.
10. Should you be unable to attend the event to present the award, The Mumpreneur Conference and Awards team will select a suitable candidate to present your award from our judging panel, organisers or previous years winners. This selection will be made by the Mumpreneur UK team alone.
11. We reserve the right to amend the cost of award sponsorship, or items included within these sponsorship packages at any time without giving reason or notice. Applications already submitted will be in no way affected by any changes.
12. In the event of postponement or relocation, award sponsorship will not be affected and no refund shall be permitted. In the event of abandonment of the event due to causes outside of the organisers control, awards will still proceed in an alternative manner and no refund shall be permitted. A refund of 50% will be permitted only in the event the awards themselves should be cancelled at the fault of the organisers.
13. Exhibition stands must be set up by 9.00am and must not break down until 5.15pm for health and safety reasons. Should any exhibitor not abide by this without prior consent from event organisers, they will be asked to leave and will forfeit involvement in future events.
14. All loading and unloading must be done via the main entrance. Exhibitors are not permitted to park next to the doorway. All parking spaces are a short distance from the doors, and the conference room a short walk inside.
15. Exhibitors may only exhibit and sell products as described on their application. Anyone breaching these terms may be asked to leave should they not desist from their actions.
16. Exhibitors may only distribute their own literature for the company on the application, unless prior consent from organisers has been granted. Anyone breaching these terms may be asked to leave should they not desist from their actions.
© 2010-2013 Mumpreneur UK | All rights reserved